Pomegranate Wine Food Recipes
"I COOK WITH WINE, sometimes I even add it to the food." ~ WC Fields
In the mood to spritz up your dinner tonight? We have food recipes for home-made meals using our wines. Try one of the delicious recipes below the next time you want to impress your dinner guests! Bon Appetite!
Signature Food Recipes
- Pomegranate, Orange, Rosemary Chicken
- * Twin Pomegranates™ Wine
- * Orange Juice
- * Rosemary (dried)
- * 3 Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Breasts
- * Cous Cous (whole wheat recommended)
- 1) Start cooking the 3 Chicken Breasts on stove in olive oil
- 2) Combine ¾ cup Twin Pomegranates Wine and ¾ Orange Juice
- 3) Once the Chicken is partially cooked add the Twin Pomegranates Wine and Orange Juice. Cook till boil—with lid on
- 4) Once the sauce is boiling remove the lid, turn down the heat and sprinkle the chicken with rosemary. Cook for 10 min.
- 5) Remove the Chicken once fully cooked. (Keep Warm)
- 6) Continue reducing the sauce on med-low for 15 min.
- 7) While the sauce is reducing cook your cous cous. (Recommend at least 1 cup of cous cous).
- 8)Place chicken on top of cous cous top chicken with reduction sauce and serve!
- Angel Food Cake
- * 18 egg whites
- * 2 teaspoons Cream of Tartar
- * 1 ½ cups White Sugar
- * 1 cup Cake Flour
- * ½ cup Confectioners' Sugar
- * 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- * 1 pinch of Salt
- 1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift cake flour and confectioners sugar together 5 times and set aside.
- 2) In a large clean bowl, whip egg whites with a pinch of salt until foamy. Add cream of tartar and continue beating until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar while beating, and continue to beat until very stiff. Add vanilla.
- 3) Quickly fold in flour mixture. Pour into a 10-inch tube pan.
- 4) Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.
- Pomegranate Syrup
- * 2 cups Twin Pomegranates™ Wine
- * ½ cup Dried Cranberries
- * 1 tablespoon Dark Brown Sugar
- 1) In a saucepan bring wine, cranberries and brown sugar to a boil and reduce by two-thirds.
- 2) Topping will thicken up but you may want it thicker, to do so add ½ teaspoon cornstarch to mixture and bring to a boil.
This cake is light and fluffy, the Pomegranate syrup makes it sweet and a little sour! Enjoy!
- Pomegranate Sauce for Vegetables, Meat, etc.
- * ½ cup Twin Pomegranates™ Wine
- * 3 tbsp Butter
- * Minced Garlic (to taste)
- * 2 tbsp minced fresh Tarragon
- * 1 to 2 tbsp Honey
- * 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- * Salt (to taste)
- 1) Combine all ingredients into a medium sauce pan.
- 2) Cook on medium heat until sauce is reduced and thickens.
Yes, sir! Thank you Kyle. Everyone... enjoy!
Wonderful Customer Submitted Recipes
Murphy's Law Sauce: (Above) by Kyle Murphy
Pom Champagne Dressing: by Gina Meyers
TPW Chicken Skewers: by Gina Meyers
Do you consider yourself a Chef? Are people always complementing your skills in the kitchen? Then submit a few of your recipe ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.